Perfect for pilots looking for strong emotions! A day of adventure and adrenaline in the Marrakech buggy.
Discover the magical and little-known landscapes of Jbilet: roll between sharp rocks and admire the great contrasts between the Palmeraie of Marrakech and the peaks of the High Atlas that overlook it.
Safety first: equipment briefing (Yamaha buggy). A day of adventure and exploration north of Marrakech: hike the paths through the Jbilets stone desert, dry riverbeds and millennial Berber villages.
Lunch and drinks included. The quality of the equipment and the professional, friendly and attentive guides also make our difference. They offer you a day of safe tracks, adventure and adrenaline. Robust and reliable, your all-terrain buggy opens up unexpected horizons in unique places, off the beaten track and in complete safety. Family lunch with the locals. A delicious tagine prepared for you (you can get your hands dirty if you want).
Discover the lunar and surreal landscapes of the Jbilets plateau and its symphonies of changing lights.
- Daily departures at 08:45 for daytime buggy activities in Marrakech. Precise appointment time confirmed the previous day by telephone.
- 2 people min. for this Buggy Marrakech excursion.
- Total duration of approximately 8 hours: transfers, reception and presentations, preparation, briefing, road book, initiation, route, debriefing and return to the hotel.
- Minors under the age of 16 are only accepted as passengers.
- Minors aged 16 and over must have parental permission to be able to drive a buggy.
- We are often asked if there are dunes. Unfortunately there are none around Marrakech.
- Our departure base, integrated into a local village, is open all year round and has toilets and a Wi-Fi connection.
- Don’t forget your camera for cool shots or to capture the big panoramas of the Atlas.
- We recommend wearing closed shoes, soft, comfortable clothing, sunscreen and warm clothing during the winter. For your comfort and respecting local customs, we do not recommend wearing shorts or skirts.
- Photos taken by photographers are for sale after the activity (from 50MAD / 5 €). No purchase obligation.
- For your peace of mind, we recommend that you check that you have personal all-risk insurance with a repatriation option.