2 Days / 1 Night
Known as a lodge in southern Africa, our camp is a privileged space conducive to discovery and relaxation, in the middle of the desert. When your tent looks like a hotel suite, your stay is transformed into a truly unique experience, imbued with the surrounding silence and immensity.
Marrakech – Agafay Desert
– Departure from the hotel at 11:00 am
– Arrived in the Agafay Desert– Tea break
– Supervision and assistance for the quad
– Start an assisted quad bike ride
in the Agafay desert
– Photos stop on the kik plateau to take advantage of an extraordinary view of the 7 km-long lake whose blue waters stretch at the foot of the Atlas.– Return to the bivouac for lunch
– Tea break
– 1 hour camel ride during sunset
– Dinner in the desert
– Night under the tent
Agafay Valley-Asni-Ourika Valley-Marrakech
– Wake up early to enjoy the sunrise, followed by a typical breakfast.
– You will continue your journey towards the village of Moulay Brahim known for its famous sacred sanctuary to finally arrive at the Asni valley.
– Visit of a typical Berber house and tasting of the tea prepared by the locals – Visit of a garden bio aromatic – Free lunch
– Visite accompagné d’un guide local du village de Setti Fatma et de l’une de ses cascades – Retour à l’hôtel vers 17h.
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox